Monday, January 14, 2019

The Top Ten Posts of 2018

(Yes, it's weird that this didn't get posted until two weeks into 2019. I had it all typed up and ready to go, but had a brain fart and forgot to set it to auto-post. Only just noticed and  manually posted it. Whoops!)

Another year has ended, so it's time once again to take a look at the most popular posts of the past year. Pointless? Yep. But still kinda fun? You betcha! Let's roll!

10. Man-E-Faces

9. Geldor

8. Extendar































7. Despara

6. Strongarm (Strong-Or)

5. Skeletor's Pal figure comic story

4. Blade

3. Wind Raider with Eternian Death Race figure comic story

2.  Lodar

1. Entrapta

Do note that the Free Comic Book Day guide cracked the top ten, but I decided not to list it since it always gets tons of views due to being swept up in the media surrounding the event. It didn't seem fair to stack the "normal" posts up against it. (Though it didn't quite crack the top ten last year, that seems to have been a one-time anomaly.) There are definitely some surprises here. The full-length figure comic stories ranked in the top five, as I expected. (More of those are coming, I promise! Real life has been so crazy that I don't get to devote the time I want to doing them, but they are in progress.) Entrapta snagging the top spot was definitely a shock! I don't remember her review generating much of a reaction, but apparently lots of people at least read it!

So, that's another year in the bag. I didn't get to post as much as I wanted--those aforementioned real-life commitments getting in the way again-- but I really enjoyed what I was able to do. It was especially fun to return to doing the full-length figure comics again! As always, this stuff is a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun, and I'll keep doing it as long as I'm able. :) Happy 2019, and I'll see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment