Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Days of Halloween: From Hell It Came! (or, in this case, Youtube)

One year ago today: The Curse of Frankenstein!
I've got a special treat for you today, with a roundup of some of the wonderful, awseome, and so-awful-it's-awesome Halloween and horror-related videos to be found on Youtube. First, learn the history of this great holiday with this documentary!

Next, to give you a taste of the blazingly wonderful atrociousness of the movie to which I referred in the title, enjoy this clip from 1957's From Hell It Came! In this clip, a masterfully choreographed battle between native girl stereotypes is interrupted when the titular It intrudes! Skip to the 1:00 mark for the good stuff!

The next video is a truly amazing light show featuring the classic song Thriller!

Speaking of Thriller, I would be remiss if I did not include the actual video!

And on that note, I present to you the Indian version of Thriller! Which is better? It may be too close to call...
Hm... I can't see myself topping that one, so that's it for today! Hopefully viewing these has helped ease you more into the Halloween mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment