Saturday, August 29, 2026
Rant Review: Bookmark Boulevard 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (Hobbry, art by Rachel Joanis)
The day I posted my review of my first Hobbry puzzle, I came across several more and picked up the ones I liked best. In the interests of comparing different piece counts, I decided to tackle a 500 piecer this time around. The cut is different, but the pieces are the same paper-backed soft matte-finish pieces with the snug fit. I enjoyed handling the pieces every bit as much as with the other Hobbry I've done! I had nowhere near the trouble taking that one apart without damaging it as I anticipated, and that remains the case with this smaller puzzle. The included pinup is rather small, and I can't see it being of much help if you need it. The art on this puzzle isn't quite as captivating to me as the cabin scene on that first one, but it's a nice image that was fun to assemble. Though it's just about easy enough to put together in my sleep, I still left the foliage for last, 'cause that's just how I roll.
Labels:
books,
Hobbry,
Puzzles,
Rant Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment