Wednesday, September 16, 2015

LEGO Collectible Minifigures Monster Series Grope Guide!

It's that time again! Another LEGO CMF series is hitting the stores, and the bags are just begging to be groped, bought, and opened! Even better, this series seems to have been designed specifically with me in mind, as it is all monsters! (The Haunted house is about to get seriously overcrowded!)

For whatever reason, the stores around here are only just getting the new series, and the local Target-- which is usually my go-to source for the CMFs-- has stopped carrying them altogether, so I haven't been able to put together my usual grope guide to help you TMR readers who are also lovers of the LEGO CMF line. (There must be dozens of you, right?) Thankfully, a friend sent me a photo he found at this blog, which is a great guide! As always, click on the pic to embiggen.

I'll be using this in my own bag-groping adventures. (Yeah, I know what I said. Quit your snickering!) So save this to your phone so you'll have it handy, and get groping!

No comments:

Post a Comment