Thursday, October 16, 2014

Apex Predator is available for pre-order!

Apex Predator: A Grant Mercer Novel doesn't release until the 24th, but you can pre-order your copy right now! You can get the Kindle version right here. If you need it for your Ipad, Nook, Kobo, or what have you, it will soon be distributed to those stores via Smashwords; in the meantime, you can grab a copy directly from them here
As for the print copy, I'm still waiting for my proof copy to arrive! Once I've inspected that and confirmed that everything is all right, it will be available as well. Rest assured that I'll keep you posted! (Keep in mind that my books are part of Kindle matchbook, so if you plan to get the print version, the Kindle version will be included for free!)
I'll have some special stuff going on in the next couple of weeks to celebrate the book's launch, so check back tomorrow for more on that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment